Agnostic.com

7 0

Anime

Any one on here know any good animes

Charlie0527 3 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fooly Cooly

I can't stand anime. It's all a formula, made for consumption. Kinda like Taylor Swift and boy bands. And current so-called country music, reality TV,....stop me now!

Not anime exactly but have you seen Avatar:the last Airbender the cartoon not the movie? It has a good story line in my opinion.

Yeah I've seen it have u seen the spin off legend of Korra it's great

@Charlie0527 I am glad! It was a really good show. I haven't seen all the Korra episodes yet need to get to those.

The sort of agreed upon 3 best TV series of all time (obviously painting with a broad brush in that statement) are:
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Cyberpunk/sci-fi/action at its literal finest
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Giant mecha anime with deep complex emotional themes. The only word for it is Sublime.
Cowboy Bebop
Western/Sci-Fi/Action. Honestly difficult to describe but just amazeballs.

Each series is 26 Episodes so no sitting through season after season worth of stories. All are good enough to be on any must watch list for cinephiles, regardless of their being Japanese or animated.

Loved Cowboy Bebop!

No I haven't thanks for the short bio on it I'm definitely going to check it out it sounds interesting

Nope, I know nothing about it. Please rotate your pictures Charlie. I want to take you seriously but you're making it difficult.

Thank u i didn't even notice lol

@Charlie0527 Awesome! Thanks for changing it.

Love it.. Henti and Futa are 2 of my favs!

What is futa never heard of it

@Charlie0527
Futa is trans sex..awesome..

@Marcus_Angelus no Henti is str8 sex anime

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22275
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.