Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK California Wildfires Miracle – ‘We Were Totally Unscathed’ Pastor Testifies Amidst Raging Inferno | God TV

A church survives the California fires. I refuse to think it has to do with some sky daddy or an invisible being in the sky.

countrylife 5 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That’s so ridiculous - many churches did burn, and over 10,000 buildings altogether, mostly homes. Did god smite them all? Such crap!

Makes me thing of a quote from a movie. Smite me, all mighty smiter.

It is crap that ppl think one bldg was saved, in the name of some god, over thousands of other bldg's that were lost.

And by clicking on the link one gets: "50% OFF God's Path to Prosperity". These people will stoop to nothing and, unfortunately, some people are soooo desperate that will latch on to anything.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.