Agnostic.com

4 4

QUESTION An insider explains how rural Christian white America has a dark and terrifying underbelly

"Rural Christian white Americans have let anti-intellectual, anti-science, bigoted racists like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly, the Stepford wives of Fox, and every evangelical preacher on television into their systems because these people tell them what they want to hear and because they sell themselves as being like them. The truth is none of these people give a rat’s ass about rural Christian white Americans except how they can exploit them for attention and money. None of them have anything in common with the people who have let them into their belief systems with the exception that they are white and they speak the language of white superiority"
T.L. Simons

Gert 7 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One more opinion that seems to confirm what many believe already. Kind of makes me wonder if this Simons guy is part of the feed to "liberal" America. Just a thought.

No, wrong thought. This Simons, is not. I know her personally.

@Gert good to know. Can you recommend any other of her writings?

@Condor5 Well, I'm with her in a monthly Meetup that also has a small Facebook group. She's no writer, she just writes smart remarks. I might post more another time.

@Gert please do.

@Condor5 I looked into it, she doesn't write a lot like this, but I know her as a smart lady. I will keep you posted.

@Gert thank you.

AMEN!

JimG Level 8 Feb 9, 2018

I am Shocked by this! Shocked, I say!

Pretty obvious I think...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22426
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.