Agnostic.com

6 3

Do you use Goodreads?

Do you have an account on Goodreads? Do you spend much time on there? Are you interested in adding new friends on Goodreads?

JamieB 5 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes love it.

Yes I am. Great site!

Love goodreads. It is an awesome way to keep track of books i have read and want to read and to find new ones.

DeiP Level 5 Oct 27, 2017

I love Goodreads! Goodreads and Facebook are the only sites I make sure to check every single day.

Not yet, but thanks to your question i will be checking it out later.

If you have many books, want to keep track of them, want to have suggestions, etc., it's a great site.

Having read over 3000 books, I do keep a list of most of the books I have read, in order to not re-read books unintentionally.

I asked my sister, who is also an avid reder, about the site, and she said she signed up, and then got a ton of emails and spam, so you deleted her account there.

I am on Goodreads daily, almost as much as facebook. I particularly like the giveaways section, Listopia, and the groups. My profile is at [www].goodreads.com/Ravenmount if anyone wants to add me as a Goodreads friend.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2247
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.