Agnostic.com

3 2

The Danger of Feeling Educated...
[facebook.com]

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Books, movies, plays mirror life and it's sometimes pretty fucking scary out there.

I know things are staged... often enough... she is one hell of a saleswoman... Melissa McCarthy made a career playing "angry overweight woman" in movies... but sadly they are out there... got a friend that described her sister acting like that and slamming her against the dash of a car while driving 60 mph. There is a certain anger when you are not happy with yourself that sure scares me because I don't want to be there... ever.

I'm glad I've never encountered anything like that, Yikes.

"I can order it for you." That poor clerk kept his cool, even though he had no idea what she was talking about. Was she acting, or is she really that obsessed with the book and its characters? Hmmm...

Read the comments below the video. It was all staged as a promo for a play, apparently.

@Condor5 Yet, there are people like that on our land and in every land. They think the whole world is their stage for their drama.

@GipsyOfNewSpain unfortunately too true.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22594
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.