Agnostic.com

2 2

Hi @Admin - the website magic that tells us how far other users are from ourselves may need a bit of a tweak: it states that a user in Dundee (in Scotland) is 78km away from me, but having been there (a 9-hour drive) it's more like 780km!

Jnei 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Jnei. Unless I drive north, driving 9 hours leaves me still in the US. Boring. My first husband was French Canadian, but he died. My second was second generation from French Canada. Dated a guy from Florence, Italy. I prefer people who have been somewhere and done something! (But my age, so you are safe!)

Oh, that's a shame 😉

@Jnei Sweet talker! I have daughters, but they are older than you, too. 😉

Sorry for the delays in replying... can you tell me the username of that member and I can debug? Thanks!

Admin Level 9 Feb 13, 2018

Unfortunately, I've completely forgotten! However, the same thing happens with another Scottish user - @GilbertusAlbans from Edinburgh. In fact, it seems to be the same for all users more than 78km away from me in the UK.

yeah, I'm getting it that people in London are shown as 0kms away, but I am in Edinburgh

@GilbertusAlbans @Jnei - can you guys check out the locations again? I spent today working on the location code and "visiting" cities all over GB... fun 🙂

@Admin Yup, our man @GilbertusAlbans is now showing as 529km away, which would be right as the crow flies. 🙂

Seems to be working. Thank you

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.