Agnostic.com

3 1

Please tell me there is a way to block a user. I recognize someone who is stalking me on other sites, and would rather not be seen by him.

MollyBell 7 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yes there is

go to their profile. look all the way down on their descriptors. Very tiny in the lower left corner is a symbol that says block. click that and its done

Thank you!

@MollyBell Who is it? name and shame

@Tiffanny no need to shame and spoil the atmosphere

@Tiffanny No, he is local, educated, I've met him in person, and he's literally stalking me across sites by making multiple accounts after I've told him to leave me alone. I don't even want him to know I'm on here.

@MollyBell yes dangerous

@MollyBell An awful predicament for you..

@Tiffanny Definitely a learning experience. I agreed to meet with him way too early, on the same day I met him on another site. I had already given him my phone number before I realized I was dealing with a major, chaser creep. Live and learn.

Yes, click on the "Block" link on their profile... that should make them invisible to you and you to them. Sorry about the member's behavior.

Admin Level 9 Feb 10, 2018

great feature

Thank you... I wasn't looking closely enough. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22743
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.