Agnostic.com

3 3

Creating/joining groups. If you click the "meet" button you should now have the option of joining groups.

Crimson67 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok excellent, that will make it easier for people to find my new group 🙂 Kinky Lifestyle 🙂 [agnostic.com] for those of us that enjoy different flavours other than vanilla, which is also a very nice flavour!

How does one create groups on their profile page?

@witchymom It doesn't give me that option.

@witchymom It's weird, I found the group icon at the top of the page outside of the meet section. The groups are pre-set and I am not a member of any. However, going to the meet tab all the names disappeared. Today there are only 2 new ones?

@witchymom I found it and even joined some groups. The missing members was also my fault. I didn't note the selections over the window. I am still learning the fine details of the site (and then more are added so it's getting like being back in school). Thanks for your help.

thanks for that. I was having to figure out how to get there again every time

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.