Agnostic.com

2 1

So yea. Looking for a new place for my girls and I by the of February. Sister wants us out so she can have her new bf move in. Shame when someone picks a one month relationship over their family who just moved back. SMS. Know any places in or around aiken hiring let me know I have been putting in applications in everywhere. But just don't seem to be having any luck. I could use all the help I could get.

Jswearingen92 5 Feb 10

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

AND in Aiken, SC. Wow. I'd get with Social Services first thing Monday but sadly all the help in emergency housing will be religious.

Worst case get to the Rescue Mission in Greenville. At least they have decent facilities and a staff that will help you with everything you need including employment services.

In calling them in the morning. I already emailed them but I'm calling them before my job interview

I wish you the best...keep is posted!

I can't help due to living on the other side of the world, but I wish you good luck. That's an awful situation to be in.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 10, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22977
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.