Agnostic.com

5 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's one of the same reasons why people get pissed off at truths about their own political parties. It's their "feels" and being comfortable with something that seems to be a part of their existence or heritage or tradition.

No smoke is good for your lungs and health. It's an "obvious" truth. We can turn around and tell Harris, despite it's less harmful nature, that his wanting to burn gas has it's own problems in terms of the environment and the collective human health in terms of corporations, war, and climate change etc. I guess it all just depends on WHO it is hurting. I like Harris, but this seems a bit hypocritical to me.

Guess I should settle for getting my smoky warmth from a glass of scotch. Oh wait, that's unhealthy, too! Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound. A glass of scotch by the cozy fire it is!

Interesting. I do have a slow combustion fire but use it sparingly on a wet and gloomy night.

It makes sense to me.

Interesting, I did not know how dangerous wood smoke can be. I have a gas fireplace so I'm good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:230995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.