Agnostic.com

6 2

How do you express the thoughts you can’t describe?

GuitarDoctor 7 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cry.

With a machine that would allow people to step into other people’s shoes. What words would fail to describe, the machine would make up for it. Call me a dreamer but I think that if such a machine existed and everyone in the world used it to step into everyone’s shoes, nearly all (if not all) conflicts would cease to exist. Because think about it. Two enemies would suddenly find that they have a deep understanding of the reasoning behind their foe’s decisions.

I spent all morning in court. I do not want to step into the shoes of these people

Go for a walk and think about it hard. Then forget about it and go to bed for a few nights, then when you go back to it "how to" will pop into your head.

Through music!

Nice answer. What do you play?

@celticagent tough to answer.

@SleeplessInTexas ? why? what instrument I mean: violin, viola, cello, etc

Shadow puppets.

Holy shit that’s going to keep up for a while. ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:231374
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.