Agnostic.com

5 1

Call me an egotist

Maybe this is not a question, but I will submit it any way. I would like to get some feedback on my profile data. Call me an egotist, but I'd like to know how I am viewed by other folks. Of course, constructive advice and critiques are welcome. I would really like to meet many of you in the course of my stay here. So I quess as my question, I'll ask will you be so kind as to show me which ropes not to pull? Thanks!

VernalMike 3 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, My only thought is be aware of what is in the background in your photos, like the one you posted here. Is this a photo of you, or the clutter in your kitchen? In this case I'd be judging you on what's in the background. πŸ˜€ Also, I do like your profile pic, Great close up and a nice smile.

Since I see that my obvious joke, which I thought was very funny, has been used twice already, big punch in my ego; I will be serious. Just tell your story, no frills, remember, only people who are interested will look at you profile anyway. It will not make you seem like you have a big ego, and those who are interested can read between the lines, and get much more from it than you think.

No enough information

Miss Alice,
I am at a total loss! Is my profile bio not visible or is it garbled? Please, do tell.

No bio = no info = no comment

Miss Beauty,
In deed I do have a profile bio! Please do read it.

@VernalMike

@VernalMike there is no bio

OK, I think I got it. Profile is not a bio! Right? I'll fix that.

@VernalMike right lol

I like your hat

Miss Amisja,
Thank you! I was in a humorous mood at that moment. I had recently seen MiserblΔ—. I found a piece of material my then wife had cut f4om a pair of genes, I opened it and put it on my head and thought it looked one if the French peasasant caps. It was a moment!

@VernalMike Your then-wife was a biologist? She must have been, to cut genes. Hopefully she spliced a number of genes together so they were visible on your head πŸ˜‰

@mordant Yeah, You caught me in my mispeling of my clothing item. She is not a scientist, but did produce some bad chemistry. Such is life!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:231638
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.