Agnostic.com

1 0

Rise of progressive politics with Juan Gonzalez

I caught this on Chris Hedges RT show last night. As we move into another period of population redistribution, I thought some might find it interesting.

[rt.com]

William_Mary 8 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can’t seem to get the video to play right now. I will try again. Last year I took a sociology class on inequality and it definitely kept me involved and interested. So many problems exist in our society! It is very frustrating.

Yea, it's still playing for me. If you have FSTV (Free Speech TV) you can get Chris Hedges show there. His shows replay a lot. Or go to the RT site and find it. It goes into how in 49 they forced parts of the population out of areas. And move into some of today's issues. Trying to create a certain class within cities. I'm trying not to spoil the video for you. I think you'll like it from what I'm reading in your reply.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23193
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.