Agnostic.com

3 3

QUESTION Automatic Lover - Dee D Jackson | Full HD | - YouTube

The Future of Automated Loving!

I had no idea Plex had a love life outside of Yo Gabba Gabba!

This is the future (in the fucking 70s!) of androids and looove robot machiiiines! I adore retro sci-fi assumptions for the future. Videos like these only serve to bring me great joy! I used to love this song when I was a kid though. LOL! Im No Stranger to Dee-Dee Jackson!

So who would get down and dirty with this hot bot?

And All I've got to do is Rob ABBA for their wardrob in order to get that DeeDee outfit down! however... those dance moves... Daaamn don't think I have enough talent to be that smooth.

Epic fail

Sadoi 7 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From Futurama:
*Bender😘 Come on, it's just like making love. Y'know… left, down, rotate sixty-two degrees, engage rotor…
*Amy Wong😘 I know how to make love.

such strange feels after watching this video.. perhaps something to do with spinning and a cape with the flu... hmmm....

I just oder my own Boy Toy..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.