Agnostic.com

6 5

I finally set foot on The White Continent. It was pretty sweet. There were hundreds a penguins, a few seals, and no large and terrifying whales to be seen.
I had a bit of a kerfuffle last night. It wasn’t anything I did, but someone else acted poorly, and it made for an unpleasant experience. I don’t know why it happened, but I hope he gets help when we get home.
We all try to do our best.

ErebusVincent 6 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now that I’m heading back to South America, I strongly suspect AVP was not a documentary. I didn’t see a single xenomorph.

Well that wildlife sounds amazing

Research excursion? I know a few research profs that frequent the continent.

I’m on a Silversea cruise. It’s been pretty nice.
Before I left, my neurologist told me he had a doctor friend who worked as a physician in Antarctica for years. I bet it’s really something to work there, and plenty of interesting reasearch going on.
I’m an archaeologist, so there probably isn’t as much for me.

Still, very cool. @ErebusVincent

Thanks, @NothinnXpreVails. I wsh my pictures turned out better. But it was a wonderful experience, I try to stay positive.

That's pretty cool!

How cool! Do you have pictures you can post!

I plan to as soon as I get back. I hope people like penguins and ice, because I have hundreds of pictures of penguins and ice.

@ErebusVincent Look forward to seeing them!

@ErebusVincent 🙂

Yes so sweet, the snow is powered sugar rising high from the humid heat of the equator, carried south on Hadley's cells. Long travels and large continents make for fine kerfuffles, but they pass astern like an iceberg when one steers clear. Keep heart Erebus, your journey is long!

jeffy Level 7 Feb 11, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23384
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.