Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Toobin: I think Trump might not finish term

( Clears throat ) I believe that I’ve been saying this for over a week now.

48thRonin 8 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He’s gotta a lot of quit in him. Just look at all of the businesses that he’s let go as well as the ones he’s never finished.

And honestly if I was him I’d do it if for nothing more than to save my ass at a federal level. Just take a plea let pence pardon me and then go and hit all the rallies that I could. Demonize the living ? out of the democrats, write a book, put trump water in Walmart and settle with the state of New York and in 2024 send my daughter to run for President.

But he’s not that smart so he’ll wait until the 11th hour blame everyone including pence and go to prison for an undetermined amount of time with at least one of his sons.

But we’ll see where this goes everyone could be wrong and he could just die while on top of Melania

If the Republicans had not retained the Senate it would be likely Trump would not serve out his term, but I think the best we can hope for is that he decides not to run in 2020.

We can only hope.

I won't believe it until I see it.

45 is too stubborn, egotistical, and arrogant, to resign.
Everything else is nothing more than wishful thinking on the part of just about everyone.

One can only hope! Go team Mueller!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.