Agnostic.com

1 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That was an awesome read right there. When I was in my 20’s I had this neighbor that was diagnosed schizophrenic and talking with him sometimes was like being on an acid trip but we’d jam on guitars occasionally and this guy could play some of the most complex riffs that I’ve ever heard in my life.

He couldn’t grocery shop or halfway dress himself but he blew minds of the Adler brothers from lamb of god as well as a couple people from other bands.

And with spending time with other people with extreme mental illnesses I wholeheartedly believe that there’s a fine line between genius and insanity.
Just wish that our country was one of those that has figured out how manage the illness and nurture the rest.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234571
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.