Agnostic.com

3 0

Will 2050 be the 'tipping point' for society as we know it?

Catastrophic weather, climate refugees, insufficient food, disease & $ inequality.

atheist 8 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The US is already in sharp decline...... the planet has real problems ahead... not looking good for the home team........ 2.5 billion in the decade I was born... 10 billion in the 2050's ... so quadrupling in 100 years.....my bet is on a pandemic as the big shocker no one seems to be talking about

It certainly feels like it . With all that's going on , on all fronts, this may be the beginning of the not-so-long slide towards the end of the human species. We're not learning from the past. In fact we're making more and more horrible decisions, and moving farther and farther apart from any unity whatsoever. Not good ...

We'll see, I guess.

I don't think you can project a date onto when a "tipping point" may come. Society is in a constant flux of change and the future is often unpredictable and may only looks logical in retrospect. However, even in retrospect,not everything follows or followed q logical or sensible course.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.