Agnostic.com

1 2

What's Your Weirdest Relationship Request!?

O-k-a-y so I'm THE idiot magnet! There will be 10 people, in a room and without fail, THE weirdest person, will gravitate toward me and I usually entertained him/her (no mas!).

From being the person, where most weirdoes thread, I've some experiences!!!!! In terms of intimate relationships, what is THE weirdest request, a partner has made of you!?

I'll go first, with one that stands out, only because he just got married and my mind, keeps going back to him, wondering IF the new wifey, is entertaining his stuff.

First off, he wanted to be, with a Black woman, with large calloused feet because his piano teacher, from back in the day, had that. Unfortunately, it didn't end there. Not only, did he want, the feet large, he wanted it smelly. He would request, that I buy shoes and bedroom slippers, that had fabric so it could get an odor, from sweat. He literally pestered me, to not take care, of my feet so they would become calloused and smelly sooooooo he could get off! DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!!

This still remains THE weirdest request, he made though he had more, that included a dungeon, lol. I'm dead serious. 😁

IslandGyal 5 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have never been with a foot fetish person before. There have been a couple bdsm types I have been with which before a few years ago I would have thought was a bit weird. Now I am quite a bit more open to the different experiences. "Knife play" was a fairly difficult request of me because I was very inexperienced in that situation, and it came off a bit odd to me. That and a Rape scene have probably been the weirdest requests I have been asked.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:235583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.