Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Simulation Theory?

I think Elon Musk explains it pretty well.

Does anyone think it is possible ourselves and the world as we know it is a simulation inside of a quantum computer on the real earth or perhaps somewhere else in the universe?

Daking 3 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No.
No, I do not.

All primitive societies invent myths to explain our existence.

It's possible, but so is the theory that our entire universe is contained within a subatomic particle that is part of an atom that is part of a molecule that is part of a unicorn turd that is part of another, much larger universe. As of now, they both have an equal amount of proof and are as equally possible.

If you accept that it is possible to creat a simulated “virtual reality” that is indistinguishable from “real reality”
Then you must also accept that this reality we live in is could in fact be “virtual”
Given the amazing leaps forward in video games since I have been a “gamer” MARIO and Duck Hunt, to today’s VR headsets. It is far from inconceivable to me that humans could creat such a VR experience, given time, we are not really that far away, the brain is not particularly hard to trick, it is surprising how Emersive today’s very limited VR experiences can be, and easy to extrapolate on how things can and will be improved

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:237054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.