Agnostic.com

4 1

Is it possible to have sub-categories?

I appreciate there needs to be a limit to main categories, but sub-categories would be very useful and time-saving. For example in the Music, Movies & Books Questions category, when I want to browse through items relating to books, I don't want to have to trawl through tons of stuff about films and music. It can be quite frustrating.
This is a great site and you are doing a very good job, thanks.

GothRik 7 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would love to see a category about submarines.

I agree. but not too many, so as to be confusing.

There are some subcategories, but until there are more members on the site, I dont' think it woudl e worth it for the site managers to create more.

I know, I was thinking ahead, all in good time. The guy is doing a grand job, very impressive for site only a few months old

I think it is at least two or more persons, and yeah they are doing a great job. I used to waste a lot of time on Facebook, but after finding this site, ironically through Facebook, I now spend almost all my social media time here now. The peopel are generally smarter (or at least less stupid), and much better educated over all. Conversations here are much more thoughtful and mindful.

Subcategories sound very interesting! How about we make it with hash tags so you can simply create and share dynamically?

Admin Level 9 Oct 28, 2017

Because not everyone will use the same hashtags? I prefer a tree-based structure.

@bingst I agree, it is probably best to keep it simple in structure, otherwise it could become too chaotic .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.