Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Donald Trump Didn’t Say the Christian Prayer at George H.W. Bush’s Funeral | Sarahbeth Caplin | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Angry Orange ? Clown again demonstrates his lack of empathy and his supporters' total hypocrisy... Had President Obama did this the Faux News and conservative Christians' outrage would be over the top!

DGJ0114 7 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think old DT is basically a secular kind of guy and doesn’t have much interest in religion. He’s just religious enough to garner votes. If he doesn’t believe the apostles creed why should he mouth the words just to fit in. He’s not a “fit in” kind of guy.

[google.com]

Trump is a Presbyterian from a line of the same.
Many Presbyterians will not even set foot in a church of any other denomination on pain of excommunication, other will under duress.
Some will recite the Apostles creed or the Nicene creed but many will not as they respectively contain the line

"We believe in the holy catholic Church,"

"We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church."

Which is considered blasphemous for many of the more fundamentalist Presbyterian denominations.
This being the case for once in his misbegotten existence the Trumpster was NOT being a hypocrite.

I agree, you make a good point. Trump gets away with murder!

I would not be surprised if that sentiment was meant literally and was accurate.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:238792
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.