Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Vice President becomes president

Just a little education about the process of how the Vice President becomes President and then what.

48thRonin 8 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is one of the reasons I would prefer annulment over impeachment. In many ways, Pence would be worse that tRump.

Hair Fuhrer, for all the damage he is already doing, could (and I'm sure would) do much, much more save for the facts that he is lazy and wholly ignorant of how our system of government works.

Pence, on the other hand, is an experienced politician and knows how government works. He is also a religious zealot. This is a dangerous combination of qualities for a leader...

My wife says the hand maidens tale. So yeah I get it

Cheetos head's base will support him no matter what. They, using fear in the primaries will keep repukes from impeachment. Our best bet is 2020 elections and to also retake the Senate as well. Then reverse his crippling shit. By then, I expect we will be in full blown ression

Ok politicize noted

@48thRonin also noted, gamer who doesn't understand Japanese culture of the past and ......

Unless Pence is indicted. He isnt as clean as "Mother" would believe. Who is next? OH EM GEE! Nancy?

Della Level 6 Dec 8, 2018

Yeah he’s not mentioned in any of the indictments so please just find a suitable candidate for 2020 that would be great 😊

According to @SethAbramson on Twitter, (author of the new best-seller Proof of Collusion and a guy who's right about all things Trump / Mueller 95% of the time) in his judgment Pence will likely not be indicted. He seems to have had a Plan all along to succeed Trump after his inevitable implosion. He has a habit of being as far away as possible from key meetings where anything untoward might happen. Abramson says Pence's corruption is likely "sub-criminal".

Can't say enough good things about Seth, I've followed him for most of the past 2 years and I can't tell you how many times I turn on CNN to hear of alleged "breaking news" that I got from Seth literally months earlier.

As for Pelosi -- not my first choice but way ahead of either Trump or Pence.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:239348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.