Agnostic.com

2 4

Hey, I'm back. One day before my 30th birthday. Saturday night I cried and ruminated until 4 am. I fell asleep for 3 hrs, then got up for breakfast. I went to work defeated and inundated with emotions. Luckily my smart, yet older, nice assistant manager talked to me and made me feel better. She admitted she rarely talks to my GM anymore. (She's easy to joke with about religion. I also tease her about her resting bitch face. Lol. We tell each other to shut up a lot) I left from work on Sunday feeling happier and hopeful. My bestie, (a mom, she's a Catholic, but her two kids are atheists) Patty took me out for a birthday dinner. She paid (no one ever does that with me when we eat out, I used to have to pay. Never with Patty though) for me. We had a great conversation. I was so happy to see her. I had not seen a friend outside of work since November 2017. After we ate she took me to her house, and she filed my taxes for free on Turbo Tax. She works at Jackson Hewitt, as well as with Ford. It was simple and quick. I came home and went straight to bed. Monday I had the day off for an appt. I ended up having to cancel and reschedule it, due to the weekend appt scheduler here being an idiot. He wrote my appt down, but never called me a ride. (I won't be telling him my appts anymore, that was the 2nd appt he's F-ed up for me.) When that was done at 9 am, I did some laundry and jammed to music. I was not thinking of work. It was a day just for me. Most of my days off, I get called into work. At noon, my aunt took me out for Chinese food. Then I shopped for much needed groceries at Wal-Mart. I came home after and listened to some more music. Later Monday night I had a little help beating my first boss in "Skyrim," the PS4 video game. Then I chatted a little and went to sleep at 8 pm. I did however this morning wake up at 1:30 am and just hung out in my room. I enjoy my alone time. I love it. I'm an ambivert. Introverted at home and on my days off, but extroverted at work. I talk a lot there, because I'm quiet at my place. I hide in my "she shed" at home. (I call it that, it's a woman's version of a man cave) Today, I went to work with a positive attitude. I talked to my assistant manager only today. My GM just gave me directions. We were evading each other. 2 pm, I clocked out and now here I am. Taking a day all to myself helped me out a lot. As well as talking to my bestie. I've picked myself up from feeling low. Tomorrow I work 3 hrs. My assistant manager won't be there. I'm quite bummed. I'll see her this weekend. I did however think of my previous post on my face. I came to the conclusion, that men don't ask me out because I look really young for my age. I get asked if I'm 19 a lot. Anyway, I'm back. This Thursday I'll take another day for myself and go to the gym. I have not gone in 1 week, due to my workload. Tomorrow also marks my 2 years of staying out of a psychiatric hospital. It's good to be back. 🙂

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am glad you are doing better and practicing some self-care. It sounds like you got some good people in your life.

Yes.

I'm really glad that things are on an upswing for you!

My boss and I just evade each other.

If that's the the way it needs to be, so be it. @Sarahroo29

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.