Agnostic.com

4 1

Do you think Trump will have to face a Republican challenger in the 2020 primaries? If so, do you think he will win?

It seems republicans are distancign themselves as more of Mueller's investigation is revealed, not to mention the separate investigation of Trump by the New York State Attorney General. So, as Trump goes down, I just onder if anyone thinks any other republicans will step up to run against him int he primaries, and if is, will Trump win?

• 3 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
snytiger6 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A. Choice of upper or lower bunk in his cell, I hope!

Trump will not make it to 2020. He’s losing everything very rapidly and even those who once stood beside are telling him that it might be best to step down and save some face.

But he’s trump and if we’re stupid we’ll attack him and make him act like a cornered rat and even worse call upon his civilian army of deplorables to save him.

Yeah we might regret relishing in that title because they sure haven’t forgotten and for those of you who just don’t understand how they can affect anything.
Well you need to look at map and see that a majority of them are within a couple of hours from the White House as well as just how many are military and law enforcement that might turn in order to aid him.

So hopefully our new batch of aggressives will listen to those who are in communication with the few who are attempting to negotiate his peaceful exit and it will happen.
But if not I’m shooting everyone who wants to get crazy just saying that I’m not just politically independent when I vote. ?

Idk. But surely if he does run again and isn't indicted some other candidates would run against him... I could also see him calling it quits after 4 years. But if he did run again he would probably win unless the GOP finds other showman, like Clint Eastwood or some shit...

Clint Eastwood may be a great director, but he isnh't really that gbreat of an actor. His debate with the empty chair at a republican convention kind of made him look too foolish in the eyes of too many republicans for him o ever be elected president. Then again, a person being a fool does not seem to be a deterrent for republican voters.

@Morganfreeman I don't see what your first and second sentence have to do with one another. Also, yes he does/did; he tried to aid Romney's campaign against Obama.

I just threw his name out there because he is also an entertainer like Raegan and Trump, I didn't think he is running...

@Morganfreeman I was just trying to think of someone who might be able to keep them entertained like Trump has. Like a shiney object. Most of Trump's contenders were/are kind of "boring" compared to our loud and flamboyant president.

@Morganfreeman nice in what way???

I think now that the public knows what kinde of president Trump is, it woudl be likely that he coudl be defeated in a republican primary.

However, I do realize I may very well be giving way to much credit and over estimating the intelligence of the American people in making that optimistic prediction (made Dec. 2018)

His approval ratings are always way too high for me to look at the general intelligence of this country's conservatives in an optimistic manner.

@ClaytonE83 Yeah. I often am overly optimistic and probably put too much faith in people doing the intelligent thing. I leep havign to remind myslef that the average IQ i sonly 100, which means half score lower... and most of those on the lower end vote republican.

@snytiger6 sometimes being on the lower end seems appealing though...

@ClaytonE83 Yeah, they do say ignorance is bliss... But, I think an aware that one is not smart would be worse than beign smart and beign aware of all the ills of the world.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:241131
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.