Agnostic.com

11 1

If you hold hands with a partner, do you like to be the hand in front or behind?

Do you hold hands? Do you have a particular way in which you prefer your hand being held? Do you prefer just finger holding?

MyLiege 7 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not sure, but the idea height is 5' 6"

First girlfriend was taller and it always felt awkward, like I was holding up my shoulder to match.

I will never forget Rabbi Brash who irregularly came to buy a book - such as DOS for Dummies, accompanied by his wife. I always had a mental image of her towing him along by his tie. She didn't, they walked in hand in hand, a late middle aged pleasant looking man with his, matronly, fingers diamond encrusted, wife in dumpy dresses.
Rabbi Brash always exuded a wonderful aura of love to all who would acknowledge his presence and speak with him. I always enjoyed his presence the way I enjoy an electric fire in the middle of winter.
Another of my adopted brothers owned the shop and claimed Jewish heritage through his mother, his father being a Baptist lay preacher. Whether that tenuous adoptive relationship meant that the rabbi considered me part of the family or just another menial I never knew. He always spent 20 minutes or so conversing with me, perhaps because I always gave him 10% discount on his purchases.
What always fascinated me was when the time for terminating the conversation approached he and his wife would suddenly hold hands and their fingers seemed to start talking to each other. To this day I do not know if they used morse code or had their own private cypher.
As for my own handholding abilities, our warbling mistress (choirmaster) about a year ago ran an exercise where everyone held hands with the next person. When the exercise ended everyone let go of the next persons hand except for the two women holding my hands. One was clutching it like a drowning person and the other obviously not wanting to relinquish the opportunity continued to support my hand from beneath. Eventually about ten minutes later I pointed out that everyone else had let go and so I was released. An interesting experience but I'm not sure what I was meant to learn from it!

A.

I mix it up, and even on the same walk it can change front back intertwine fingers, caressing with pinky and so on, it's like having great hand sex and hand foreplay.

All of it is winning. I almost miss the casual intimacy more than sex. The touches, the pats, the various kisses. Even just a glance that you feel. <sigh> Once more into the breach dear friends...

Agreed, the little things like that are priceless.

this is weird,
have noticed many times before, and it changes with the lady, and some it is comfortable, and with others it is unco no matter which way.

I've never thought about it. I just do it.

Behind

I don't care just like the contact between each other's hands.

The hand behind. It just makes me feel feminine that his masculine hand is locked with mine and he’s taking the lead.

Behind.

marga Level 7 Feb 14, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.