Agnostic.com

5 0

All aboard the potty train? Harvard offers a class on excrement [rt.com]harvard-offers-class-excrement/

Will this prove why women over the centuries have under performed in contributing to all fields of human endeavour? They were too constipated to be creative?

FrayedBear 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank goodness this was never pointed out to me during 4 years of college French Lit.

Lol!

I'm tempted to regard this as academic masturbation of minimal value but I suppose it's not as trivial as it seems if it's delivered in French and is trying to shake up typical thinking / taboos. Still ... if I were paying $43K per year for my child to take courses like this, it'd give me significant pause.

Exactly - will it significantly advance the art or understanding of women's lack of contribution through the ages. I would have thought that study of constipation through the fields of biology, medicine, veterinary science and sociology would have greater value and benefit to humanity. .... but perhaps the esteemed professors at Harvard are too constipated to realise that ... there again this could be leading up to an interesting April Fool's Day joke?

@FrayedBear Well considering the source (Russian TV, the Soviet propaganda machine) and the fact it's only being picked up by them, Breitbart, Fox, Daily Mail, etc., it may just be an interesting joke, period.

Following report from @ThatpersonIam I followed the given url and it should start as follows:

I have a friend who is having real problems understanding the concept of stool transplants.

From bowel to bowl or kitchen to pantry @Dick_Martin? LOL

I'm fascinated that "coprology" is allowed as a hashtag but "sc#tology" is banned.
@Admin

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24225
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.