Agnostic.com

4 7

The Internet Lights Up over Pelosi's Sunglasses

"Nancy Pelosi threw shade at Trump and then put on shades." Ha!

Love Pelosi's red coat. I used to have one like it.

[cnn.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love red. We’ve got to reclaim it from those red capped twits. Pelosi owned her moment and it was well deserved.

I certainly hope that they will keep the orange turd in check?

With my late partner I used to laugh at her because she was a form person and I a function one. Like in Italy packaging is more important that contents. We actually compromised on that one but, for her, form was the main attractant. I look at her accomplishments at being what drives my support.

Red is my favorite color but I basically quit wearing it after the election for obvious reasons...I think Nancy has given me back my color...the color of power, confidence and taking no shit from anybody...

Going to wear my red coat and shades...go Nancy!

Good for you! Yes, take that color back and wear it proudly. Nancy sure wore it well!!!! I have red hair so most red colors don't look good on me since it clashes with my hair.

@Redheadedgammy Well, I am a brunette so I am happy to wear it with joy! You can at least wear the sunglasses and show your sassy hair off all the time! You go!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:242919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.