Agnostic.com

4 2

Here we go again. Crank up the "thoughts and prayers" machine.

KKGator 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who are the haters?

Right now, I am. I hate the fucking NRA.

@KKGator I am not a hater. The NRA is a good organization for protecting 2'nd amendment rights. They are hated by the anti gun left. They support responsible gun ownership.

@Leutrelle I completely disagree. They aren't "protecting" anything but their own interests. And those interests are money, and more money. I'm not "anti-gun" and I'm not on the left. They say they support "responsible gun ownership", but they work to block all common sense regulations. Why are gun shows not covered by the same background checks that every gun store must observe? Why do they work to block the manufacture and sale of multiple-round magazines? They may have started out as an organization that was honorable, but that is not what they are now.

@KKGator Not all gun regulation is Federal. In Idaho I can sell a personal gun W/O going through the Fed's. I like high capacity magazines. Agree to disagree🙂

ack

Isn't the reason why weapons are allowed in the US, that everybody has the right to defend his life an property. Just give all kids at school a weapon so that they have something to defend themselves. Soon enough we might have no children anymore to be worried about, and the state/federal budgets for schools will become much smaller.
If you value children more, you should change the constitution. But that doesn't happen, because America is built by cowboys and is still ruled by them.
Somebody offended? Sorry, nothing personal meant.

Gert Level 7 Feb 14, 2018

Isaiah 1:15

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24465
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.