Agnostic.com

2 0

Gun laws and licenses should be controled by the Federal government.

If this was done the laws and rules would be the same in every state. Background checks would be made by the FBI. Gun sales at these shows would either be eliminated or controlled in a manner that was done legally. Gun carry permits would allow the gun owner to travel in any state with a permit. Gun safes could be required in the home. It is my belief that we could address gun control in a better manner this way.

Marine 8 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My concealed carry permit required FBI fingerprint and background check. Years ago this was also the case.

You’ve never had a CCL or bought a gun at a show have you? You’re out of touch.

Do a bit more research...lots of the stuff you mentioned is alreadty law. BUT, the Congress enacts these laws, then completely Fails to fund their implementation, therefore being able to claim, 'I voted for you" no matter who "you" is!

Do you carry? The laws are so different in each state that it is a nightmare if you try to attend shooting events. Many midwest and far west states lack many sensable laws.

@Marine buy a shotgun, laws even in Canada are much more bearable, and there is no pin-point accuracy needed with shotguns...the Premier home-protection item!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:244781
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.