Agnostic.com

3 5

Just finished listening to Skeletor, and the other "officials", talking about what happened in Parkland, FL. These ridiculous excuses for public servants couldn't stop saying "thoughts and prayers". They still aren't going to do jack shit to prevent this from happening again. And yes, it absolutely WAS completely preventable. Just like Las Vegas, just like Columbine, just like Sandy Hook, and all the rest of them. But, NOOOOO, we just 'can't' talk about common sense gun control. I'm fucking over it.

KKGator 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was thinking how they could train dogs to smell firearms spent powder. Have camera set up to computer's that recognize fire arms and sound alarms at those entry locations. They already have face recognition. Why not guns. I don't know... it's sad... other countries would beat there feet with a cane. Or 30 lashes every day. Extended pain... that would make you think about the crime before you do it.

Gun control begins with family & witnesses held accountable for doing NOTHING TO STOP SHOOTERS not disarming all lawful citizens defending their homeland

I don't see anyone calling to disarm lawful citizens. Never have.
I think that's one of those "dog whistles" too many people respond to.
Personally, I think we institute another 'assault weapon ban'. The last one
actually worked.

@KKGator there are thousands of AR-15s kept secret or traded for dope inside USA banning this type of weapon will only cause a rash of sales legally before the day a ban takes effect. ...pump shotguns number in the millions and were a preferred weapon over M-16s by many grunts in Vietnam. ....if TrumpOLINI is true to his word he will increase funding for mental health treatment for obvious sickos wanting to shoot up schools or movie theatres. ....but the federal courts will NOT allow a travel ban on Muslims from 5 countries where over 20% of Muslims are polled admitting their religious duty to kill Americans

What do you think could stop all of this carnage?

Getting rid of all assault type weaponry, multiple round magazines, and better restrictions on all purchases, for starters.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.