Agnostic.com

4 2

There appear to be anarchists within the group. Would you please explain how you would build infrastructure and maintain it without taxes? How would you deal with the other functions of government like defense,foreign governments trade without a government? You complain about police states but how would you protect the population?

Marine 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’d say we’ve a sprinkling of both Anarchists & Libertarians - as if the pendulum met at the far side of sanity ..and bang! One coming from the extreme Left, the other the Right, and both wrong 😉

They’re great at heckling, tossing bottles, lighting fires.. running wacky candidates -- but when it gets down to making political sense or policy - they’re missing ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 17, 2018

Agree

I haven't seen any such posts....and if you want ideas on how to build a much better country for Everyone, AND pay for it, whatnot watch Bernie on YouTube being very specific?

its not an easy job period neither is being a bailiff or refuse collector but someone's got to do it. some governments are worse than others.

I personally do not find any means that would support an anarchist state because of the lack of controls, rules and laws that currently provide support, stability for the population.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.