Agnostic.com

7 6

QUESTION Your choice of a life partner is no accident | Science | AAAS

Pardon me, ma'am. Would you be so kind as to spit in this cup and give me your cell phone number? I'm going to run an analysis in my lab and I'll call you if there's a match.

LOL. I can see I'll be single for a long, long time.

ScienceBiker 8 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm too bitter to read this with an open mind

How much Carbon Dating before Carbon Marriage do you recommend?

First rate pun!!!

Whereas this was definitely true for my late partner it was not true of the other 2. Also, I did not seek out my late partner. It was an accidental meeting over a long distance. Of course there are exceptions to the study so I can only speak for myself. I guess the high divorce rate means some didn't choose the one they were supposed to.

Well heck... i met my wife at a AA retreat. As we talked and we found so many similarities in our life today and in the past. My suggestion for discovering a potential partner is to find in yourself whats really important to you. Attend those functions and you will see like minded potential partners like yourself.... just saying it's easier to start looking where you both have a common interest.... cool huh!

that spit in a cup thing should be part of your profile

My ex is 6'1 and I am 4'11, so perhaps not similar in that department. We both have OCD traits/tendencies, so there is that. Later on in marriage, I found out we had a similar interest in men. 😉

torture any dataset long enough and it will confess to anything.

That pretty well sums it up in my opinion, too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24656
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.