Agnostic.com

12 3

Who would agree that #45 is insane.

• 15 votes
  • 9 votes
Shelton 8 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Robert Mueller could be driving him insane about now.....

"Insane" is a legal term, not a medical one. As a former Army Psychiatric Technician, I would classify him as a "Character/Behavior Disorder".

He’s not insane. He fits the mold of of someone with narcissistic personality disorder. His presidency is all about him and what he can get out of it. He has an inflated sense of importance and self.. and always has. The ultimate prize for him was the presidency.

I don't think he's insane. He's a narcissist who's been a bully his whole life and only cares about himself.

I'm qualified to make that diagnosis (masters degree in social work), and I'd say no, not insane, but narcissistic personality disorder for sure, and stupidity definitely.

No, he's just an idiot who has never been told "No."

Deb57 Level 8 Dec 18, 2018

I believe he is a dangerous narcissist and probably has psychopathic tendencies. I do not, and since leaving teaching more than ten years ago I have worked in mental health and social work, think he is legally insane. He understands reality, he just wants to control as much of it as possible. He also has an inflated ego , which has been fed by his wealth, albeit not what he claims, and those sycophants with whom he surrounds himself.

@Shelton ironically society has areas of need for people who are psychopaths, as long as they hold a self managed moral code.

Don't confuse insanity and someone with the I.Q. of an over ripe banana

Djt: but i have a natural gift for science! And i know the biggest words!

Just greedy and self centered.

As we used to say as kids - well, duh...

Hihi Level 6 Dec 18, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.