Agnostic.com

4 2

Sabrina the teenage witch

For shits and giggles I’m binge watching the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix. It’s a train wreck that I can’t stop watching. Has anyone else seen it? The say things like “ praise Satan” and “the dark lord is the true lord”. I mean, who writes this drivel?

helionoftroy 7 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I enjoyed the show. As to being dark, it is a welcome approach to always being happy and positive.

I didn’t like that everything was black and creepy. It didn’t have to be

Meh, don't take any of it seriously. I found it amusing and even, at times, enthralling. Honestly, it's easier to watch than the Christian-tainted stuff out there. As long as you realize it's not real, serious, or even possible.

Oh I can’t watch the Christian shows!

I tried to watch it. There's nothing to recommend it. I can get past a lot if they at least nail part of it. Just nothing.

It was dark and creepy. And from the trailer the next season will be worse

My son liked it. I didnt.

Meh, I wasn’t impressed but I kept watching.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246967
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.