Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Waking Up with Sam Harris: #125 — What Is Christianity?

For those who would like a good description of the beginnings of the mythos of Christianity, Sam Harris speaks with Bart Ehrman the author of The Triumph of Christianity. Very informative podcast and book, which I recommend.

Matthew2474 3 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a harder time listening as he is getting close with the alt-right like Joseph Peterson and Joe Rogan.

Lol.... keep buying into that ridiculous labeling. Theres nothing even remotely "alt-right" about Sam Harris. Neither Jp or Joe Rogan are as wel. Peterson sides to the right sure,(and I disagree with 90% of what he has to say) and Rogan is just a collaborator.

Alt-right is now thrown around to anyone who doesn't agree with the left on anything.

Keep parroting that narrative though. Thinking for yourself is overrated to some. Joining the mob has always attracted the weak minded.

Love Sam's work

Bart Ehrman does good work, glad to see him getting some publicity.

Orbit Level 7 Dec 23, 2018

I love Bart Ehrman and Sam Harris. I would listen to them for hours. I have not read any of Ehrman's books, but listened to many debates of his. I have read several of Harris' books and he's a damn good writer.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:247560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.