Agnostic.com

19 8

What quality(ies) of the opposite sex do you appreciate the most?

So, today (December 20) is the International Human Solidarity Day, and I thought it would serve as a fitting occasion for us to say something nice about each another, if nothing else, just to remind us how much we take each other for granted.

I invite everyone to talk, in a genuine non-sarcastic way, about positive attributes that they think are generally more pronounced in the opposite sex or among the transgender/genderfluid community. So, here I go first:

The thing I admire the most about women is their greater ability to show compassion and empathy. It is sometimes frustrating to see the number of men who just don't give a shit about the fate of other human beings or species. I feel we would've been living on a very soulless and merciless planet if it wasn't for women.

Darius77 6 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments (26 - 19)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:247908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.