Agnostic.com

3 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I sign the rising moms dot org petitions until they started asking for money more that they asked to sign petitions , I just unsubscribed earlier this week along with others . I had to make cuts , or I would be online all day . . .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

I think it should also be possible as a start to have a tight registration of the weapons that somebody is allowed to have related to his/her registry. That would help to prevent people with a mental disturbance or even people that use medication that is meant to alter how someone feels, like medication for depression or stress or something. These people should not have access anymore to weapons. The government could also offer to buy back weapons for a reasonable estimated price.
I don't know. This is not really an opinion, just a few thoughts.

Gert Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

I guess it will take a MADD type intervention to have any impact

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24793
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.