Agnostic.com

1 0

Anybody want to put your money where your mouth is? There are 350+million people in this country. Why are we letting 537 people tell us what to do and how to live?
Do you want gun control, real gun control? I can do it, really do it. It's not going to be easy and it will take awhile. After it's done it will take awhile before we see a noticeable change.
Here is a little of what I have in mind. Protesting downtown is not really working. What if we put 1000 people in front of every senator and congressman's house. Instead of going head first against the NRA, why not let them come up with the training and license procedure. We make a deal, If you let us ban assault weapons and high volume magazines, we'll let you do the training, and come up with the license procedure. This is probably already happening but, if your gun is stolen and used in a crime, you ain't getting it back.
Still needs work, but we have to start somewhere. I'm going to need a little help also. If we get off our ass, we might be able to not get shot in the ass.

MikeFlora 7 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s going to take a show of the people to make the changes happen, but not enough people will be willing to participate with the threat of arrest and harm from the police. They’ve seen what has happened to the water protectors.

I'm going to say this until my head falls off. We have to start somewhere, and don't talk about gun control if you can't get off your ass and help!

I own guns. And I believe in gun control. @MikeFlora

@Annaleda Now the question becomes can you stand up for what you believe?

I do. @MikeFlora

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24865
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.