Agnostic.com

11 6

My younger sister is 58 in a week or so, she was never expected to see her 1st birthday so it is quite an achievement, so I am off to see her. Sadly my more pious than thou mother is in the same nursing home, I do not wish to see her, she is a controlling passive aggressive cow. So will try and keep my temper in check and return at the end of the weekend. Haha, enjoy my absence.

Rugglesby 8 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

breathe deeply and exhale slowly so if you do want to murder her she's time to escape while you're doing that 😉

thanks, it was very close

Just been through a simular situation... good luck and be safe..

thanks mate, it was actually a smoother trip than I anticipated, parents are no fun though , well not in my case

I enjoy your interaction but stick teeth deeply into lip for your sister my friend.

ta man, yes, sis and I had a good time

that's really good mate

Not likely. enjoy the unholiday 😉

I tried, but at least I survived and am back home, to a pretty glorious surf here, I bet Wategoes is awesome this morning.

I tried, but at least I survived and am back home, to a pretty glorious surf here, I bet Wategoes is awesome this morning.

welcome back to the real world, @Rugglesby - haven't been @ watego's today 😉

I drove in past Cabarita Headland this morning, 4 metre barrels. I rode Byron at more 40 years ago, but these days I would just drown. My guys have just gone down for a fire on the beach, not allowed but have never had any problems. I am just too tired, too much driving and not enough sleep.Real world is good though, coffee then an early night for me.

safe travels and happy hugs @Rugglesby

thanks man

I shall miss your input while you're gone, Rugglesby. Glad you get to go enjoy some time with your sister. Hide from your mom. 🙂

ta for that, enjoyed my time with my sister, sadly my mother was wai9ting where I had to go and sign in, and she had my sister in her (mothers) room with door shut so there was no way I could see my sister without her knowing about it. She is driving the staff nuts.

@Rugglesby Oh my gosh, you were trapped! Well, you survived at least! Glad you enjoyed your time with your sister.

Sure will enjoy. By the way, you too enjoy our absence.

Good luck Rugglesby.

Good Luck. It is only temporary, and your sister will appreciate it.

yeah, was worth it just for that

Good luck and safe travels.

Hopefully your sister will enjoy your presence enough to make it worth it. I have a feeling you wouldn't go if her presence wasn't worth it to you, so make the most of it. Good luck with the temper 😉

thanks mate, yes, we had a good catch up,
temper, wellllllll....... hmmm. am destressing now I am back home

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24869
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.