Agnostic.com

8 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know about Witchcraft rising, but Trumplerism sure seems to be on a roll!

"Worse yet"... Daily Wire, your bias is showing...

It seems people need their superstitions, a "belief" system, if you will. I see a hex or a spell the equivalency of a thought or prayer. I don't see anything wrong with a natural earth, physical science based belief. Makes more sense than an authoritarian deity.

Della Level 6 Dec 22, 2018

Well, people have to do something with all that unused spirituality they have laying around.

godef Level 7 Dec 22, 2018

When the Wicca movement got military permission status (before gays) I liked what one of the leaders said, in mass, to their christian critics, et el, basically, we have to accept that we will be punished, in some form, for the acts we have done on the earth, no prayer of forgiveness when we kill for our government.

Generally a kinder belief system, at least from the folks I have met personally.

if it had said " American rationalism Rises As Christianity Declines" I would have been more impressed.

Unfortunately, it is trading superstition for superstition. I can understand why falks are looking beyond Christianity as it has little or nothing to add to modern struggles but witchcraft? No... that's just stupid.

Beat me to it

@Maindawg You don't really know that at all. You are making a great number of silly assumptions and your position discounts many other possibilities. I reject your criticism. I know everything I need to know in order to comment here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:249371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.