Agnostic.com

3 0

Man made god!

Will we be able to change the world back to reality?

Dustinloveseyes 3 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It has taken over two thousand years for the christian god, and longer for others....not likely that reality is going to set in soon...... but the mind keeps plugging...

I enjoy this little cartoon video which ends with all gods beign created by men.

1```````````

No. If that ever happens it will be hundreds if not thousands of years in the future. The cult is alive and well.

As technology advances in leaps and bounds, so will the irrationality of religions and myths. Perhaps one reason the religions are becoming so fanatical now is they see change coming and it scares them... just a hope.

@HankSherman I’ve recently lost all hope. But I live in Mississippi. And my hope wasn’t that it would go away, but that maybe we can coexist with them. I was wrong though. Fuck Christians

@ForesterJenny I truly believe you're bar is way too low...you are much too young to be losing all hope, and by the way, if they know how to fuck,.....they're not christians.

@HankSherman the huge majority here is still Christian, people are getting discriminated because of it, my kids have suffered because of it, and children are still being indoctrinated from the start of their lives. It will take many many generations for it to go away if it ever does.

@ForesterJenny such a fatalistic view will do little to promote a positive out look on life. Might try agressively looking for positive support of your children, giving them the tools to survive the negativness of religion. And at the same time aquireing those same tools for yourself. Good luck

@HankSherman I’m just a realist. And I’m freshly burned. I’ll be more positive on down the road. Don’t worry.

@ForesterJenny glad to hear ( see, read) you know. Freshly burned is always a bummer...you be good to yourself, and good luck...have enjoyed you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:249464
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.