Agnostic.com

2 0

If I could find a girl that loves Stevie Nicks, butt sex, weaponry, and horsepower...don't get me hemmed up in all this left/right wing bullshit...I am a man's man, I hunt and fish....I will however hurt a person who takes pleasure in inflicting pain to animals or people...I believe every creature on this earth deserves a chance(except for 99% of people)...henceforth the reason I will swerve for possums, pickup a random bug and see it off on its merry way....I know that I came from the heart of dead stars....BUT...I'm not a pacifist...I am a man if action....lies do not become us

iamjoules 2 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well I know I'm not doing you in the butt

If you're a man's man , and looking for butt sex , perhaps you should be looking for a man , rather than a girl ? Are you sure of who you are ?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24961
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.