Agnostic.com

9 0

Moon Landings?

I know I'm taking a huge 'leap of faith' here as this site is about 99.9% American, but...... Did we really go to the moon or was it the worlds most elaborate hoax?

Silvertongue 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's one of the most well documented events in history. There are numerous aspects of it that simply could not have been faked. The Moon rocks for one.

That old chestnut, !!!!! speaking from UK, surely the Russians could have done the same hoax.? I love the X files, but Patrick Moore never seemed the conspiritual type

I dare any of the insipidly stupid hoaxers to walk up to any one of the surviving six Apollo moonwalkers, and accuse them of perpetuating a conspiracy. Were I one of these brave astronauts, I'd feel like hitting them in the head with a moon rock! We have recently seen imagery taken from lunar orbiting probes, showing the very footsteps left on the moon, nearly 50 years ago. What more evidence do these nut jobs need? As one who spent much of his life in the space operations community, how gratifying it would be to see a hoaxer or 'flat Earther' placed on a launch vehicle, and shot into space. As I recall there was a spare seat on Elon Musk's Tesla roadster--Starman could use some company!

All British people of a certain age know for an absolute fact that the moon landings genuinely took place. How else do you explain all that footage of The Clangers?

Jnei Level 8 Feb 16, 2018

No, unless you went, and I can't remember you did, the answer to you asking "did we ..." has got to be no.
NASA managed to bring quite a number of people to the moon though, and there is no question about it, at all.

It's a conspiracy theory 'flogged' by the religious fundamentalists. both Christian and Islamic because everything about the event negates the biblical and Koranic world view. As they regard their 'holy' books as the actual 'world of God/Allah' anything that contradicts that world view must be false. Hence all the 'brain dead' Utube videos about the 'Fake Moon Landings/ Flat Earth/ Creationism ect ect. The is the 'ratbag' side of religion.

We, covertly, have been on the moon along with Russia and Germany for some time. Germany got there before WWll.
Check out "Secret Space Program" or Cory Goode.

I don't think there is any doubt that we've gone to and landed on the moon. Jacky Gleason sent his wife there.

Even though Alice never seemed to take her husband, Ralph's (Jackie Gleason's) physical threats of violence seriously, this routine somehow doesn't seem as amusing as it once might have ... could it be we've evolved?

Yes, they’ve been to the moon.

The Buzz Aldrin punch to the nose. That imbecile 'flatearther' had the hide to take Buzz to court and the Judge threw the case out stating that bloke had it coming to him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25093
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.