Agnostic.com

1 1

I recently read a post about people being "mean" and "bullies", and how to rid this site of them. I call "bullshit"! While I have seen disagreements, and comments that don't agree with the user's post, I have never seen anyone personally bullied. or called out. We ALL have opinions..........some of them STRONG, and we are entitled to post/share them. If your feelings get hurt because someone doesn't agree with you, why, you are on the wrong site! I can't stand the pandering for attention that goes on here, and I calls is as I sees it! My feelings? If you don't like what I/we/anyone say(s) about your dumbass post, by all means, block me/them/us! Better yet, grow a pair and accept that there will be fall-out, good or bad, to comments made.

AzVixen52 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does that mean that you expect up to act like grown ups?

That might be expecting too much, yes? 😉

Yup. @AzVixen52

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25113
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.