Agnostic.com

2 1

In the movie Passengers, who would you wake up and how would you choose them?

A friend thought Chris Pratt's character was a creep and agreed with Jennifer Lawrence's character that she had her life stolen. If you were the one that woke up first, would you awaken a companion? Would you pick the one you wanted most or would you use another method of selection (random chance, for instance)?

WilliamCharles 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Such a hard decision. And such a selfish one. I would probably have to research the person, if able to, to find someone that would be compatible with myself. Someone I could learn from, someone I could teach, someone I could have fun with.

My self personally would be fine on my own, but if I had to waken somebody it could be someone that can figure out how to go back into hibernation with me. Waking up a female would eventually be miserable for both, may end up not want anything to do with each other.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25127
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.