Agnostic.com

3 1

Do find it fun to go to Wal-Mart and watch all the differently dressed people walk around?

I find it fun to go to Wal-Mart to get my food/necessities. I also like to see what others come dressed in. It's funny. People come in their pajamas, work clothing, sometimes Halloween costumes, (on Halloween) and more weird attire. I've seen people bring in a goat, someone brought a cat, and of course their dogs. Some men sag their pants to their knees. I like to people watch. I don't judge, but it makes shopping fun for me. I normally wear jeans, my pleather jacket, and sunglasses on my way in and out. What have you seen that was bizarre for Wal-Mart? Well, nothing is too bizarre for Wal-Mart. Lol.

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love going to Wal-Mart, it is my go to store. But not specifically to people watch. I can't stand it when people have no consideration for others who need to get through the aisle or who decide to just stop in front of you and start backing up, ughh so oblivious. I did see a father and his teenage daughter wearing their cat and dog onesies in January, I did a double take, that was kindof fun. I also remember a male customer freaking out that the transgender employee was in the bathroom trying to molest his wife, I thought it was a joke at first but he was clearly deranged, that was scary.

Wow.

@Sarahroo29 I think your Wal-Mart question caused this customer review from years ago about a wolf t-shirt to pop back into my head today, so I thought I would share it with you. I find it so hilarious! Maybe you've seen it before.
[amazon.com]

@startingover Were you joking on there?

@Sarahroo29 I didn't write the review, my brother-in-law found it and showed it to us years ago. I am not creative enough to write something that silly. 🙂

@startingover Lol. I went to Wal-Mart today.

I find it more fun to avoid WalMart at all costs or to go there at 6 or 7 am specifically to avoid people.

Okay. Cool. I go in the middle of the day. People are at work mostly.

I haven't been to Walmart in many years. Mostly because I can't support such a dubious company.
But the last time I went... I saw some shit that can not be unseen.

I'm sorry.

@Sarahroo29 So are my eyes... Haha

@NeoXerops Lol.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.