Agnostic.com

4 0

How do people regain motivation when they have been stagnant, depressed or otherwise without traction for a period of time?

ShakenManChild 5 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like to shake things up. Do something you don't normally do or something you've always wanted to try.

@ShakenManChild I'm so proud of you for taking that step! The first is always the hardest. It was for me. And for a lot of people. Just remember it takes dedication and you will harvest a ton of benefits! Good luck and let me know how it goes. I'd love to hear about it.

The first thing is to make a decision....then honour it....then make another harder decision and honour it.....

Do you know how to eat an elephant?
One bite at a time.

This is how you regain traction......

Only you can get yourself out.....trust yourself and don't set difficult decisions...as you honour the simpler ones your courage and motivation will grow.

Khmm Level 5 Feb 17, 2018

I try to learn something new. How to create something or figuring out how something is done.

Sometimes it take hitting rock bottom and asking yourself what the f--k you are doing with your life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25310
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.