Agnostic.com

2 6

So, at the rate I'm going with painting the bathroom (I'm almost a full week in), it's going to take me a damned month to paint the kitchen.
Was watching the "This Old House Hour" last night. They had a segment with a professional painter. Evidently, I'm doing the whole thing ass-backwards. Trust me to buck convention, even when it comes to painting. Whoohoo!!!

*I also blame the amount of time I spend here for my lack of progress.

KKGator 9 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As long as you don't paint yourself into a corner 😀

Haha. You funny lady. 😛

Well, if you do so, it's sad, but you than have to take the consequences. Don't think too long. Just walk the part that you see the less and restore it next day by resanding an repainting.

well, thank you, @KKGator kindness! lady - haven't heard that in a while 😉

Damn! How big is your bathroom?!

It's actually quite small. And it's laid out weird. It's super hard to get to some of it. Not a lot of clearance around things either. I could keep making excuses for why it's taking so long, but then it would just sound like whining. 😛

@KKGator, it does already; you might as well blame us all 🤐

@KKGator A bathroom is terrible. You can't move the furniture to reach some places. It would me much easier to remodel the bathroom. Rip out the toilet, the vanities, the bath, paint it and place new stuff. But that's costly. So, success.

@walklightly I thought it wouldn't be long before someone said it was whining. LOL

@Gert Yeah, if I could just move the shower, sink and toilet, I'd knock it out in no time!

@KKGator, seriously, i used to work as a professional painter & plasterer. bathrooms are just a bloody pain in the neck... followed by kitchens.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.