Agnostic.com

0 0

Going out to anyone in NE Ohio, mainly the Akron Canton area looking for a job, if you have a Class A CDL. Probably not a good job for women though unless you're rather tough and like hard work.

PSC Metals is looking for an A class CDL driver to haul, for the most part, scrap auto's. Involves being able to pull chains to secure auto's into the trailer. This is a 3 sided trailer, not a flat bed. Drug test and background check. PSC did reinstate our healthcare program this year! Potential earnings are $40k to $45k a year, possibly more, depending on how hard you work and want to make. It's a dam good job for someone young or fairly young in good shape. I still do it from time to time at 56. The pulling and walking around the trailer just tears my lower back up. It can be a tough job at times and one will get dirty, especially in wet weather conditions. Once you get the hang of it though you can learn to keep fairly clean. When cars are not moving so well, which isn't often, you will pull a dump. What we call a big bertha. Those are easy days! If you or know someone that would be interested feel free to contact me, or apply at our transportation office in Barberton. Which is in the Green sided building next to the scrap yard. See Chuck Hunter and tell him Bill Flowers put out a notice for new hires. Barberton is the location you would be working out of.

William_Mary 8 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25453